Tuesday, April 1, 2008

O'Sullivan's Island Dispatch - urgent.

22.10 East Derby.
Went out today on two trips - each one lasting about 90 minute's - trip number one was towards the Derby Shelton Dam and provided some good insight as to what's going on up there. On the way back towards the boat launch - the current's beneath both the Bridge St. bridge and the railroad trestle were quite severe. I actually became rather worried at one point when caught in a whirl pool - for real !! Good thing I was in the Old Town Predator K-140 kayak - bacause that's very stable... man - I was really spun around at one point - completely out of control - so I decided to take the kayak out of the water once I got down to O'Sullivan's Island. My trip was cut short due to the rapid currents. So, I decided to do some land based work - which I did rather efficiently. To my horror and surprise - some scumbag's destroyed the beaver home - I mean wrecked it bad, I just hope the beaver's all were able to escape...

This is now War. Fuck these assholes - who are out to destroy everything - if I catch anyone fucking around - they had better start running - cause I'm coming after them. I mentioned both this and how a fisherman told me that if he see's the harbor seal - he will shoot it. If I find out he or someone else carrys through with this threat - there will be hell on earth. Remember dear reader's - I'm a follower of The Big C...

22.22
So, I finished up the land based work - then decided to head back out with the kayak since the current calmed down. Made it near Two Mile Island - thought I heard thunder - so I started to head back. A good productive river clean-up as well... between both trips - quite a bit of trash was retrieved. The land based effort proved rewarding as well as far as rubbish retrieved + seeing the recent destruction of the beaver colony - fuckin assholes better watch out cause I'll be now looking for these vandals...

22.26
I am getting more fed up each day with all the bullshit going on in this city. Want to know more ?? Go visit here: http://earthboundatwa.wordpress.com

All The Way Alive - Charlie IS love !!
- Earth...

1 comment:

A.C. Fisher Aldag said...

Happy Birthday, Earth! (Belated)

Poor beavers! Don't you wish you could put up a "human trap? There are a very few beavers left in Michigan, but mostly we enjoy the antics of muskrats, who don't build dams, they build stick houses that are snug, tight and dry inside. It's legal to hunt them... WHY? They aren't good to eat, and their fur isn't exactly wear-able... I guess some humans just have a destructive streak.

Thank you for looking out for the Air, Trees, Water, Animals!

We have been cleaning up our land, and all the junk that seems to accumulate under the snow. Where does it come from? Most of it can be recycled, or used to fuel our outdoor furnace.

Blessings to you, Earth!