Sunday, April 13, 2008

O'Sullivan's Island Dispach

23.56 East Derby.
Went out yet again with the Defender's of ATWA canoe for another river clean-up operation... whcih actually went quite well. Saw my little loon buddy - he is too tame - still cannot fly - but he can dive and swim well. Unable to determine if he still has the hook and line in him still - he seems good today... I monitored him for a while which kinda pissed of the fishermen - but fuck them - they are lucky I do not carry an AK 47 on board with me...

I also saw a couple of beavers and a Canadian Goose - by itself - which I felt was unusual...

00.00
Once home, I knocked back a few Guinness "extra stouts" to kinda drown out my sorrows... all my animals were fed and taken care of - and I checked out what Sunshine Sparrow posted on the Defender's site. I sent a rather long reply - but it had to be done... tonight I will sleep well - tomorrow I will go out for a long trip - from O'Sullivan's Island south past the Merrit Parkway bridge - and back... Haven't done this trip in a while so I'm really looking forwards to it.

That's about it...

I should be back here either tomorrow night or Tuesday.

00.04
The bed is calling !!
- Earth...

No comments: