Monday, April 7, 2008

O'Sullivan's Island dispatch, misc news...

22.07 East Derby.
Made it out today for quite sometime doing my usual river clean-up work. Saw one of the beaver's swimming along nicely. I'm starting to really hate the fishermen. Actually, I'm starting to really hate most of the people I see. I only care about the animals now. They have no voice of their own so I will speak for them. And defend them as well. The JeniferLynn is taking some beating - at some point in time I will have to do some repairs to the hull.

22.11
Got a couple of reply's from A.C. and one from the human running the ON TRIAL blog. I can see how I'm leaning towards what the ON TRIAL blog is all about because this human keeps a very open mind which is a good thing. As for the "official blog", well the Col has proved to me just what a fool he really is... I'm glad I was never let in to the official blog - no ass kissing from this brotha !!


22.14
Going back out tomorrow with "Temperance"... if I get out early enough - this will be a very long trip - 12 miles or better !!

Looks like I'm off Wednesday as well - which is great. More A.T.W.A. related work - which is always a good thing - except that I feel it is taking a toll on me. I really am all alone in my quest to defend the Air Trees Water and Animals... I'm still getting zero help and very little support / encouragement. Those who I thought would help me have all turned their backs on me. I guess that's to be expected when one consider's who my people are - or perhaps I should say - who my mentor's are...

22.19
Big Yawn, so it's time for sleep. I should be back here tomorrow.

Rest In Peace,
- Earth...

No comments: