Sunday, April 6, 2008

Tara J. Sullivan

22.28
Because I was so enraged last time I posted here regarding the beaver home which I found destroyed - I never mentioned something which I came across which is equally disturbing: A cry for help in the form of many sheet's and little pieces of paper from a girl named Tara J. Sullivan. The very last item I retrieved out from the river last week was a water logged bag with 3 brown manila envelopes full of what I originally though was just drawing's but now that they have dried out - I realize that the content is much more erie and urgent... so I will try to track this person down and make sure she is ok.

22.33
A.C. has made a comment here - woo hoo !! - regarding my last entry - which is a good thing... Sometimes I wonder if anyone even reads these posting's of mine. I was reading just before the Col's Blog which is getting stupider by the day BUT he provided me with something of use: the link to ON TRIAL which is being run by a human who is very close with Leslie Van Houten - which that in itself is a beautiful thing, plus he's a Met's fan - I wonder if he is in the NY Metro area... perhaps maybe I am not alone out here in the North East part of this once proud country. His posting's are incredible, and diverse too - which is exactly what is needed.

Sunshine Sparrow is I think mad at me for some reason. She never shows any emotion in anything she writes directly to me - it's just straightforward and to the point - and it's never good - it's usually due to something I've said which she doesn't like me going public with. So, I don't know - I try so hard to do the right thing but it always comes out wrong...

22.40
I was at the Peoples Bank where Silveras works - she's the woman I tried to get to go out on one of my missions with me since she showed an interest in what it was I am doing in the name of A.T.W.A. and as expected - she never contacted me. I had an ulterior reason in mind - and it wasn't seeing her teetering in her pointy high heels trying to get into the canoe either - it was to show her what living fox'es look like since she was wearing one around her neck when I saw her around Christmas time last year. Well, when I saw her today - she looked different. Discheveled - maybe she either just got laid in the copier room or was on the verge of a nervous breakdown but she did flash a look at me which made me look away and keep my mouth shut. So much for that...

22.45
Tonight: maybe watch a movie - but bed is sounding like a better idea.

Tomorrow: Go Kayaking !!

Tuesday: River Clean-up with the canoe.

Wednesday: Uncertain if I am working or off... But either way, I'll be back here with an up-date by then...

Rest In Peace,
- Earth...

No comments: