Wednesday, February 20, 2008

the Tuesday that wasn't...

21.40 East Derby.
WOW - Does anybody know where Tuesday went ??? Actually - I do - it went bye bye as I lie profoundly sick from Monday evening's bout of drinking 6 x 22oz bottles of Porter from Poland - at about 9.0% alcohol content... This was a gift I recieved from my helper at work - which I guess one could view as a curse. This was the sickest I've been in many many years - in fact - I can't recall exactly when I was sick like this - definately not during this decade... So, needless to say - Tuesday was bed rest for most of the day. I was hoping to get out and walk around the additional ponds of water I recently discovered on O'Sullivan's Island - I guess this will have to wait until next time. X ( aka Noel ) would be very upset with me if she were to find out about my bad behavior... I can assure you that something like this is not likely to ever happen again anytime soon. Due to my stupidity - ATWA directly suffered since I could not be there doing my ecological / wildlife crusade...

21.47
Barefoot Debbie emailed me today - she want's to get involved with the effort I'm doing so this is way cool. And that is how she calls herself these days - which came as quite a surprise to me - since I have not known her to go barefoot in public - although I wish she would...

21.49
"Voodoo Child" by Jimi being played over WBAI peace and justice radio - and it's not a version I am familiar with. Oh... that explains it - it's Stevie Ray Vaughn covering it - man - he's really doing a great version of it.

Some email traffic between myself and AC - which is always good.

Tonight:
Rest IS Best !!

- earth...

No comments: