Sunday, February 17, 2008

O'Sullivan's Island dispatch

19.50 East Derby.
Man - it took forever to get the password reset here - the amount of bullshit one has to go through is incredible... I must have spent a good hour before I actually remembered it - entered it - and it worked even though... fuck it - at least I'm back up and running now. Ok - here's what went on today:

Went out on foot for a walk around the trails just to view the water ways from land. The perspective is quite different than expected... the Naugatuck River was really cookin' - I mean it was movin something fierce - same for the Housatonic River... I'm going to try to get out on the water tomorrow if the current's will allow me to return back !! That will depend on how much rain comes tonight. Actually, the area looks pretty damn good overall... it used to be far worse. I retrieved some trash by hand - if I can't get out with the boat - I'll do some land based work - because there is much to do there as far as that goes...

19.56
I'm going to go off subject a little - but this is to show the hypocrasy of the City of Derby... they are breaking my neighbors balls over his peacefull landscaping business which he runs out of an existing 5 bay garage with barn. That's illegal... YET the City is going through with plans to destroy an open space / farm area for an evil Industrial Park. That's Legal. What a bunch of bullshit. How can they justify a complete ecological disaster being "worthy" and a nice landscaping business being "un-worthy"... It's like those rich bastards with the HVA... TRUE enviromentalism is a no-no but developing undeveloped area's is a good thing - because it bring's more people out ( which of course bring's more litter and harm to the existing wildlife, not too mention the wildlife gets evicted once again aginst their own will ) to enjoy nature... what a load of shit - PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM - GET THEM AWAY FROM NATURE !!!

The "end of the world blog" got up-dated today. That's right here: http://earthboundatwa.wordpress.com

Read it and weep OR read it, take direct action and FEEL GOOD NOW.

20.04
Time to knock back a few grinners... my helper at work gave me 6 22oz bottles of dark Polish beer - Yesh !! Good Thing's will be happening very shortly...

Enjoy !!
- Earth
"All The Way Alive"

No comments: