Tuesday, February 12, 2008

O'Sullivan Island Dispatch

00.52 East Derby.
Did something today I've been meaning to do - a ground trek around the twin forks of O'Sullivan's Island - which proved quite rewarding in the sense that I've never really walked around that area so I got a good tour and I retrieved quite a bit of trash and lot's of tangled fishing line. What bastards the people who fish are - total scumbags worse than child molesters - and to think the HVA is behind even more fishing activities by developing a new fishing pier in the area. Great: now it will be open season on the defenseless wildlife.

Not too much else to report. I'll be going back out agin most likely on Sunday afternoon.

00.55

Keep an eye on http://earthboundatwa.wordpress.com
That's the political blog - I'll be posting a real wild entry soon.

It's late and the bed is calling.

Rest In Peace,
- Earth..

No comments: