Thursday, December 31, 2009

the new year which lies ahead....

23.20

West Haven.

I had every intention of breaking 100 trips with my fleet of kayaks and 1 canoe but it never happened. If my records are somewhat straight, I made 88 trips - which is fairly respectable none the less.

If I had to guess, I would say that 10 involved sea / offshore kayaking, 4 tandem tours, maybe 10 river tours, and the rest pure river clean-up / wildlife monitoring / rescue trips. So, at least I know I'm straight as far as putting in work in the name of Air Trees Water and Animals.

23.45

A new arrival shall join the fleet by the springtime. Actually two: a Spirit Dimension 4.3 Duo and a Tsunami X-2 Starship. I already own the Duo, which is being stored at David and Cheryls kayak shop up in Oakville.

I tried to get out this past Monday, the weather was really nice but realizing that Alibaster cat was not feeling well required me to shift gears and focus on her instead. All is well now.

23.55

In 2010, I will focus on my mental and physical self. I will still give the ATWA my utmost dedication, but I need to do self repair and maintanence if I am to continue my work. So, this year looks to be most promising and productive in more ways than one.

For the Air, Trees, Water, and Animals...
- Earth +ATWA+

No comments: