Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Susan Atkins - also HVA update...

13.31 East Derby.

It brought me great sadness to find out yesterday that Susan Atkins is deathly ill with cancer - which cannot be cured. I've always liked Susan and although she's had a rough past - the last 30 years of her life cannot be denied either - once she figured out right from wrong...

I cannot possibly put into words how I feel about Susan - I'm rather broken up about this matter - and pray that her final days will find her resting comfortably and hopefully in not too much pain. She's a good strong woman - and I don't give a damn what anybody else thinks.

13.35
No A.T.W.A related missions this week - my job has taken a turn for the worse - I'm spending my free time relaxing as much as possible before the shit hit's the fan - which could be any day now - although my guess is that it will be this weekend - or next week for sure...

I feel sad when I am away from the river. But today, I need to take care of several pressing matter's first. If I am off tomorrow - I'll be out on the water all day long. If I am off the day after - same thing... the river will be calling my name out loud - as it is right now.

Perhaps I'll have time to swing by for a quick scan - just to make sure all is well by O'Sullivan's Island.

13.42
Well, as luck would have it - I got a personal letter from Lynn Werner - the Lynn in "JeniferLynn" - asking me for my support for some local project she is trying to launch. Because she personally wrote comments to me - kind words actually - I decided that yes I would take part in this... Maybe some day we'll get to meet over a candlelight dinner and we can iron out our differences - because I am still very much against some thing's which they want to do - right in my own front yard so to speak.

13.45
Today: Run all necessary errands, pay bills, etc...
Later today: SCBA insp, maybe stop by the job ??

Tonight: Relax...

Tomorrow: ?? Good Question !!

13.48
Please Pray for Susan.
- Earth...

No comments: