Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Musing's / Housatonic River / O'Sullivan's Island Update...

11.08 East Derby.

Musing's is a word I got from Sunshine Sparrow/Daydream...

Backtracking to last night.

23.26
I was going to call this post "earth is dead" but I decided not to after thinking about it for a while...

But there is something to this: I will only from now on post Blog messages to "CULL THE HERD" since Vlad is a friend of mine...

11.09
Here's the problem: I originally set this site up ONLY because I needed a Blogspot profile to join up with Col. Scott et al... and after requesting membership to his exclusive blog for scholars interested in the Tate-LaBianca Murders - I soon realized that I was not going to be let in. ON TRIAL proved to be much better - but to make a long story short - I soon became too wrapped up with using that site as a springboard for my own views - so, either yesterday or the day before - I deleated over 50 sites from this machine... there's simply no point being involved anymore since nobody really cares anyway...

11.14
Going back to Monday: Took out "Victory" which is my summer kayak - it's an Old Town Dirigo Angler 140 - which goes like no tomorrow - very manuverable and quick - kinda like riding a bike - you need good balance with this particular kayak - but boy, what a joy to paddle after spending the entire winter in my Old Town Predator K-140 - which is a terrific boat too - don't get me wrong - it's super stable and very comfortable - it's just a "slug-a-bug" and one boat you don't want to have to paddle against a strong current.

So anyhow - Monday yeilded an excellent trip down the mighty Housatonic River towards the Merrit Parkway Bridge - with a good stop at the marshes by Sikorkay AC where I watched to Osprey dive bomb into the water trying to catch fish. What a violent display - they just dive kamakazi style and splash !! I'm surprised they don't get hurt doing this... but that's what they do I guess.

Saw a couple of Snowy Egrets - no Great Heron's yet...

11.20
Tuesday: Went out for yet another river clean-up mission - and once again really filled up the canoe - on Sunday I got a car battery - this day I got a tire !! It's now time to focus on the bigger stuff when I can... I saw a deceased Snapping Turtle - which was a sad sight. I tried to see if he was caught or injured - but it seems he passed away due to natural causes - unfortunately, everything living thing's does eventually die...

Got an email informing me that Thule is to volunteer their efforts to clean up the banks of the Naugatuck River - God Bless them and God HELP Them !! That's almost a lost cause due to all the trash the Derby Ave house's STILL dump down the embankments.

11.26
Of course, yesterday I forgot to take my allergy medicine - and I'm really paying for it today. Good thing I go back to work - maybe there will be some info regarding the job I put in for...

The M-50 cruiser is all systems go - less light's - which I will do as soon as I can. Can't wait to start using peddal power instead of BIG OIL... you know, the incredible thing is it's common knowledge that these high prices are just to increase the profit margines of the Oil Companies - and yet there is no outrage. Man, if only this was 1968...

11.30
Today thru Saturday: work at the defense plant.
Sunday: Mother's Day.
Mon / Tues: A.T.W.A related business.

Anarchy, Peace, and Freedom
- Earth...

No comments: