Monday, May 26, 2008

...And The Beat Goes On !!

12.25 East Derby.

Lot's to discuss - so I'll first start of with the big news:

After yesterdays event's - I decided that I needed to completely seperate myself from any A.T.W.A related orginazation - since I am fundalmentally on a different plane when it comes to Defending our Ecology. Some were starting to feel I was too radical in my views - so rather than cause friction - I felt it would be easier to dis-associate myself with those folks - because - believe me when I say this - I don't want them coming down on me !!

ATWA is Air Trees Water Animals - All The Way Alive. ATWA is spiritual - it is a movement/religion as opposed to an actual group or orginazation. This is per Charles - who a while back ordered that the original ATWA site be taken down. My understanding is this still holds true today - yet today there are more ATWA sites than ever. Sure - some have been taken over by a chap who goes by St. Cyane W. - other's are run by "those in the know" so to speak - some try to start legit non-profit orginazations in the name of ATWA - and are either shot down or told not to. Interesting how a group of such limited personal actually don't get along with one another. I did a posting on the Yahoo! Defender's of ATWA Group relating just that - how there needs to be unity and tollerance in the ATWA community for it to work - otherwise it will fail.

So I left, tail between my leg's - but I left none the less - and I feel better after doing so. I know the Truth and the Truth is ATWA. While I don't always agree with what's being put out there - especially when "the powers that be" are putting down Tex, Susan, etc... Yesh !! The "soldiers" always take the brunt of the abuse - I wonder if these folks know that Charles has forgiven Tex and Susan and said that "they were good soldiers who were only following orders" ??

But anyhow - I wished to leave because I did not want any kind of conflict starting - it's better if I work alone - or just with people I know as opposed to people I don't...

12.41
Yesh !! I'm back supporting the Housatonic Valley Association and also the Conn Wildlife Rehab Assoc - who I need to contact once again to find out about training... if anyone should be trained - it should be me since I am out and about so often now.

12.42
Backtracking to Thursday: Got in a river clean-up event strictly around O'Sullivan's Island. From what I remember the current was really flowing from the dam upstream and I had a tough time making it back. I kinda flipped out on one fool who was giving me a real dirty look while I was pulling fishing line out from a tree. Man, there is no excuse for stupidity in my book at all...

One woman asked me about beavers - since she saw evidence of where trees have been chewed up. I told her that "...ever since someone destroyed where they lived - they are gone" which she could not comprehend for some reason. She asked where did they live and I gave a very vague answer - I now keep my animal pals hiding places secret. Another woman caught me talking to myself while ripping out more fishing line - I felt bad for her - she seemed nice and had a nice little white dog.

Backtracking to Saturday: Got in a major river clean-up event covering O'Sullivan's Island, the Naugatuck River 3/4 of the way up towards Division St (Both sides !!), and the Housatonic River down to Two Mile Island... Man was I tired after that one - but once I got to the boat launch towards dusk - I saw the dam was not flowing so I took out most of the trash I retrieved and put my running lights on and headed to the dam. I felt good heading home - the entire area looked good - thanks to my efforts. I'll always wish that the Defender's of ATWA folks could have seen what I am up against when I go out on my missions in the name of ATWA...

One thing I want to add about this particular trip was that 2 women - one of who I previously knew from the defense plant - spoke with me and seem interested FOR REAL in helping the cause. This is a good thing. The girl I knew looked exactly like Linda E. did except Linda's hair was lighter in color. I wonder if she goes barefoot like Linda does / did ?? Anyhow - I did invite them both for a canoe trip - I should have invited their German Shephard - hell, there's always room for an animal on board too !!

Backtracking to Sunday: The day started out real good till I checked my emails - then it went downhill from there. Walkenhawk launched an un-necessary attack on me - since he is treated with reverence - I knew it was something not worth involving myself with... but I did. I composed a long explanation as to why I feel the way I do - then while out on the river I flashed on something: I'm putting in real physical work in the name of ATWA - what the fuck is he doing ?? I appologize to no-one when it comes to my work if I feel what I am doing is right. I felt like a fool knowing that I just tried kissing up to Walkenhawk - I mean he's entitled to his views too - I'll even back his views - but it doesn't mean I have to abide by them. I decided I had a choice: I could leave - so, once I got home - I did my final communication to the Defenders Group - and that was that...

Sundays river trip saw me use my 140 Dirigo Angler Kayak - the other two trips were with my Osprey 155 Rowing canoe. What a beautiful trip too - saw lots of river birds, duck and goose families, life was perfect.... If you go here: http://george_waters.livejournal.com/ and visit part XI of my profile - you'll get a little more insight about this particular wildlife mission...

13.08
Today is Memorial Day. I will visit my parents then return home to do some yard work, household chores, then maybe chill out and have some wine. Because of work - I do not know when I will be out on the river next - probably not for at least a week - possibly two...

But return I will - in the name of ATWA - just knowing that I am all alone in my work - and that I have to really watch who I align myself with from here on in...

At some pointin time - I will be returning to the shop floor at my job - on 2nd shift - which will be perfect. Fixed days / hours... I'll be able to make significant plans into the future - something I have not been able to do in quite some time...

I know there's more - perhaps if I can remember anything else I can recollect - I'll add it here at some point in time...

Peace In Christ,
- Earth...

No comments: