Sunday, May 11, 2008

Please Pray For Susan Atkins !!

13.02 East Derby.
Normally I reserve this site for my work in the name of A.T.W.A but I recieved some info regarding Susan Atkins - that she is terminally ill - and what's interesting is that this info came from a person who I believe knew her from the ranch - and does not like her at all.

Susan was my favorite girl for a long time until I got into A.T.W.A then Sandy was my personal hero, along with Lynnette - actually - I love and respect them both equally. But back to Susan... I know for a fact that I am definately in the minority of Charles supporters - in that I ALSO support the other's like Susan, Tex, Bobby, Leslie, Patricia, Bruce, Mary, and Steve, among other's...

Why do I support Susan and urge folks to pray for her ??

Because redemption is real. Susan IS a changed person - for better or worse - depending on how you want to look at it - but in all honsety - she accepts what she did and does not ask for he past to be erased... although she personally has seperated herself from the past - as a re-born Christian human being.

Remember the two cats who were crucified along with J.C. ?? Well, they weren't exactly good people either - yet their faith bought them eternal life in heaven.

13.11
No one is innocent. We all make mistakes - some worse than others - but none of us are free from sin. Susan does not deny what she did. She has completely changed her life and now that she is apparently very very ill - the least I feel I can do is pray for her. I hope you dear reader find it in your heart to do so as well...

13.15
To anyone who's a mother out there... a Blessed and Happy Mother's day to you - Enjoy !!

Peace In Christ,
Earth...

No comments: