Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life After Death...

00.57

west haven.

This is a very quiet time of year for me. Typically, it becomes too cold to do too much outside - but even so, the month of February brings much sadness and little joy. Sadness and in that my Leslie is gone, sorrow in that I will always feel that I should have done more. But I couldn't... and even if I could, her mind was already made up - and there was nothing I could do to make thing's better for her.

One thing I got out of this is that there is life after death. How or what form I don't know - but I saw her after her soul departed - and recognized this fact instantly...

What does this have to do with the ecology??

Everything.

Leslie is my guardian angle, she watches over me and makes sure that everything's gonna be ok.
I sincerely believe this to be true.

I also know that she will always be with me - even after everybody else has left me.

01.06

With snow on the way for this weekend, I doubt I'll be doing much in the way of river clean-up. Truth is, I'm feeling burned out about the whole thing and wonder how much longer I can sustain doing this great work.

One thing is for sure: I do it for the animals, and once they are gone - so will I...

Fuck People. People are the problem. (C.Manson)

(no truer words have ever been spoken)

For the Air, Trees, Water, and Animals...
- Earth xoxo

No comments: